Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Did You Really Think You Could Get Rid Of Me That Easy?

I came home after work and immediately kissed my unrestricted Internet connection. How I missed it so. I also came home with a sick kid.
Today I'm home vegging out watching unlimited Nick Jr and Playhouse Disney and reading my normal 8 hour a day dose of blogs. Quite frankly it's bliss on a stick.

Bossyboy has a fever. I'm one of these weird mom's that can immediately tell a kid has a fever just by feeling the searing heat coming off their body. Normally I can put my lips to the forehead and tell, I didn't even have to do that with Bossy as his back was just sizzling hot. I came home and told hubs that BB had a fever. Did daycare tell you, he asked? No. Then how do you know? It's just one of those God given motherly talents I have.

Anyways I'm home to snuggle my kid with the dog warming my feet and some Internet to soak up. See ya around the blog o sphere.

2 comments:

Deb said...

That's exactly my day yesterday, while I was home with a (not so sick it turned out) Becca. Way too many cartoons and some nice, uninterrupted blogging and blog-reading time. Unfortunately, today it's back to work for me... And sneaking in internet time whenever I've got a few minutes! :)

Shalee said...

Sometimes those sick days are so much more a vacation for us. Unrestricted internet during the week? You are blessed indeed!

Stats

Blog Archive