Thursday, December 20, 2007

Thursday 13

Gameboy is a philosopher of sorts. He questions everything! He's always thinking of random scenarios and wants to know the what if's, how's and why's. No question goes unturned.
Usually at the end of a work day after already answering various questions on the phone all day, the last thing I want to do is answer the unanswerable questions of the world. Today I give you a random list of 13 things Gameboy has asked me in the car this week alone. Yes, I jotted down the list as he asked, as I knew I'd get at least 13 random questions by Thursday. Some questions of course stemmed off further questions of previous questions.

1. Which are more dangerous, an anaconda or a king cobra?

2. If you were swallowed by a anaconda could you use a knife to cut yourself out of him?

3. Which is taller, the Statue of Liberty or a tall building?

4. If you fell off a roller coaster, would it be possible to survive?

5. What was your favorite toy as a kid?

6. What was your favorite cartoon as a kid?

7. What's the biggest thing you wish for right now?

8. What's your most prized treasure?

9. Are muskrats friendly to people?

10. How many days are in 4 years?

11 What does inquiry mean?

12. What is the biggest elephant?

13 Which is faster a cheetah or a car?

As you can imagine my brain just melts and all normal thought processes in my brain become non functioning. He's got some very good philosophical questions and good conversation comes from it. Others are just; I have no freakin clue dude kind of answers.

No comments:

Stats

Blog Archive