Now for the mind
1. I don't do busy multi-lane-left turns. I'd just assume turn right and drive 2 miles out of my way if I have to, just to avoid them. The nice thing about my little town is they are re vamping 90% of the streets with medians, so I won't have the pressure of trying to decide if I should try and make a left turn or not.
2. I always wipe the tab of my pop can before opening it. Cause I've seen those reports of pop staying in storage for months and well the micies come and well you know. That's probably the only paranoid gross out germ thing I have. I usually don't have any great concern for germs and am rarely sick. In other words I am not a germaphobe.
3. Along the same lines of number 2. When I was a kid I looooovvveedd black eyed peas from the can of course. I'd eat them every day if I could. One day I saw a thing on T.V. about icky stuff getting inside the canned goods. Like mouse hair and such. I was really beyond grossed out about this. The next few days we had my beloved black eye peas. I took one bite and thought I was biting into mice hair (which I think it was just the texture of the beans). Needless to say it took a really long time for me to eat black eyed peas again. It's amazing how your mind can play tricks on you.
4. I have moved within the same town 3 times in 5 years(yes were renters, which with the housing foreclosure market like it is,is probably a good thing right now). We like a change of scenery after awhile, that and were always jockying to move as close to the office as we can. Before long the office will be in our back yard.
5. I'm not a picky eater unless it's eating pretty much the same type of food in the same number of days. If we have pasta of any kind one day, I can't have it again at least for 2 or 3 days. That goes for anything food wise. I get easily bored with food. Even if I'm eating at one of my favorite restaurants and I'm 4 or 5 bites in, it's all of a sudden bland or I'm just bored with it. I am good about eating my leftovers the next day even though it was the same thing as the night before. I can't explain it.
6. I've mentioned this before but will say it again. I am a QVC junkie. I don't even have to buy anything. I can turn it on at night before going to sleep and it just puts me right to sleep. I also love their Christmas in July debut, they always have awesome Christmas stuff. It's always exciting waiting for the big Christmas value of the day at midnight July 24th. There should be some kind of rehab for this.
7. Talking on the phone is not my thing. This is probably due to the fact that I'm on it 8 hours a day 5 days a week. Yes people think I'm ticked off at them cause I never call them and sometimes don't call them back. If you have something actual to say it's fine, but if you just want to chat with me about random nothingness, I'm not the girl you should be calling. My MIL even complains that I don't call her. As my husband told her. "Mom she doesn't even call her own mother." Yeah it's no offense to anyone I never call. I'm just not a talk on the phone type.
There ya go, I'm sure you're just blown aways with the weirdness that is me.