Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Saving Daylight

A rarity just occurred...
I got the kids to bed,
Picked up the clutter that was my living room,
Started up a load of laundry,
Checked some e-mail and loaded up a few pics all before 9PM, oh wait.. technically on standard time it would be 10pm. In other words I pretty much got my normal stuff done in standard time but not daylight savings time.

I hate daylight savings time. I get them mixed up, is it daylight savings time now because we have less light during the day therefore were saving it? Why do we need to save it in the first place? You get an extra hour of sleep, but yet your driving home from work in pitch dark at 6PM.
This has been a random rant by Jean.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I don't have any idea which it is, but it blows. I think we should always have more light. Getting dark at 5 PM sucks. And! The transition is such a nightmare.

Stats

Blog Archive