Thursday, November 15, 2007

It's The Most Wonderful Time of Year

It's that time of year again. No not Thanksgiving, it's time for the annual family Christmas picture for the Christmas cards. Woot!
This when I take good 20-30 photos and usually every single one of them has some kind of flaw or I just have some kind of odd ball issue with it. It's almost as fun as herding cats.
Here are the best of what's going to be the best for this years holiday photo. Please help me decide which!

1.
Isn't it just precious? I didnt even force them in that position they just ended up like that. The issue I have with this photo (and your going to laugh I know) is that Bossyboy is in green which really doesn't go well with the other two. I told you I'm anal.

2.

I really love this one best, it's a toss up between this one and 1. See how I changed Bossy into a blue shirt. So much better.

You'd like some out takes too? Why sure!
I loved the lighting...thats all I have to say about that one. I did this shot this morning before school, cause we have all the time in the world to dilly dally NOT.


Yeah I tried to get the dog involved..lets just say that lasted a whole 2 minutes.
Obviously the melting point of a toddler is 2 seconds

Do you see how Gameboy could be a model? Of course he could, once Santa brings those front teeth for Christmas. I try to tell Mr. Wonder not to say cheese, cause it looks well really cheesy. That unbuttoned button really bugs me too. :)

2 comments:

Krista said...

I like number 3. But mainly because you can just really see the boys faces. I don't think the shirt color mattered that much in number 1... besides bossyboy was nicely framed by his matching brothers!

kristi said...

I like the one you like, where all 3 of them are close..and matching. I'm anal like that too!

Stats

Blog Archive