Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Christmas CD Review

mws banner

I'm one of those people that love Christmas music and usually as soon as the easy listening channel plays all Christmas all the time, I'm totally tuned in.
I got a chance to receive Michael W. Smith's newest CD It's A Wonderful Christmas and it was fantastic. I would probably listen to this CD year around as a lot of the music is relaxing instrumental that would be great any time of year. His first song is the most upbeat and joyous and then it mellows out with the soothing instrumental pieces. He also has a duet with Mandesa which is also fantastic.

This is the perfect CD to listen to after a long working day to unwind. I would highly recommend it. Thanks for Reunion Records for letting me check it out. Go and have a listen yourself!

No comments:

Stats

Blog Archive