Sunday, September 23, 2007

Fall Into Reading Challenge



My list is a little bit slim right now, but I'm hoping to add to it as I finish. A couple of them I've decided to read again as it's been a few years.

Giving The Love That Heals by Harville Hendrix

A Painted House by John Grisham
I really enjoy John's not so lawyer type books. It's been awhile since I've read this one and I feel I need crack it open again.

A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini I loved Kite Runner and look forward to this one.

Harry Potter and Sorcerers Stone- The oldest and I are finally gonna settle into reading the series. We're a little behind on jumping on the bandwagon. I think we'll both enjoy it.

Peace Like a River by Leif Enger
I've had this one on my TBR pile for awhile. I've heard a lot of good things about this one.

Check out Katrina at Callapidder Days for to get into the challenge. You may even win some awesome books and a Amazon Gift Card.

7 comments:

Andi said...

What is "Peace Like a River" about?

Katrina @ Callapidder Days said...

I loved the Harry Potter series -- hope you guys enjoy it, too! A Painted House could be the only Grisham book that I haven't read yet... I need to get around to it. Thanks for joining the challenge!

Anonymous said...

Loved Harry Potter!
I am reading Peace Like a River and A Thousand splendid Suns for the challenge as well!

Happy Reading!

Anonymous said...

Our house loves Harry Potter and we're all adults. I've got Peace Like a River on my list. Enjoy!

Leah said...

Peace Like a River is now one of my favorite books of all time. You'll fall in love with the way Leif Enger writes - promise. I hope you love it!

Anonymous said...

They sound like good books! HP rocks my face off dude. :)

Deena Peterson said...

I keep seeing "Peace Like A River" on a lot of lists...and I think BooMama is trying to get a group read going with it...hmmmmmm....:-)

Stats

Blog Archive