1. I now know how to attract hundreds of people to the blog. E-bay my kids pokemmon cards and write a blog post on the item description. Check out this lady's auction
2. I have been one lucky girl here lately. I'm not going to brag..but yeah I guess I am. You know my addiction for giveaways? Well I've so far won a grand total of 5 giveaways. Funny thing was as I was getting the URL for the lady's e-bay, I saw that I had won another giveaway. To bad that kind of luck doesn't work on the lottery. I have won some great prizes though, so I'm not complaining.
3. Something else that amused me was this mom singing all the things that moms say to their children to the tune of the 1812 Overture.
4. Have I ever mentioned how much I love to hear Wonderboy whistle? Yeah thought so. He just has the type of whistle that's strong and loud. My whistle is lame and weak. I know I was at least 8 or 9 before I could really master whistling, he's only 7. Just another reason he is a wonder to me.
5. Did any one see Alton last night on Dining on Asphalt? -Love him I do- He bravely ate a Kool Pickle. I guess that's what it's called, a pickle that's been soaked in Kool-Aid. I had honestly never heard of them until I read Barb at Chelsea Morning talk about it. It's definitely a Southern thing.
6. Today is meet the teacher for Gameboy. This means school starts next week and the taxi service will be making the morning rounds. I really keep debating about whether to put these boys on the bus in the morning. I hate driving to 3 different schools each morning, but I also like that I have the control of getting the kids to school safely. I had to many questionable bus drivers as a kid, and I'm sure it's not gotten any better.
7. I really am sorry I'm rambling about nothing. That's what a blog is all about though right?
8. The hubs had a good birthday yesterday, which means that we did absolutely nothing and I fixed him his favorite casserole. Which is exactly the perfect kind of birthday for him.
9. Since his birthday present won't arrive til Friday I had to tell him what it was. I never have liked surprises, it drives me absolutely nuts. I'm just the type of person that has to know. I just couldn't wait to tell him til Friday.
10. Oh you want to know what I got him? I got his wedding band re sized and engraved. He hadn't worn it in
11. I watched some mind manipulation guy on Sci Fi last night. He actually was able to manipulate this mediocre piano player to play in a "up to do" piano concert. He made her actually totally forget how to play the piano and yet some how she was able to play awesomely for this concert. Pretty neat.
12. Can you tell I'm stretching it here to get to 13?
13. Last but not least, I absolutely totally forgot what it was. For some reason work expects me to answer the phone and you know work. I'm sure it wasn't mind blowing or anything so you didn't miss anything.