2. Laundry- working on it
3. Pack for the kids and myself -almost done
4. Get my tag for the Mom taxi. For some reason the hubs is getting paranoid that it's over due by a month. If Texas would have the convenience of tag agencies where I can just go anywhere to get a tag at the tag agency. Instead I have to go to one central location for the county and they only have specific times of 8am to 4pm. Don't even think about going at 3:50PM because they already have the doors locked by then. Which means I have to take off work to get it done. I wont even get started on the drivers license place. Which yes is a separate place then the tag place. Bastards
5. Get the tires checked it's been driving funny lately and the hubs is concerned for our safety. He's sweet like that.
7. Try to get up early Friday to get all this crap done. -Almost done
8. Hope that I can get the heck out of dodge by noon.
9. Charge the cell phone. I'm the worst cell phone person. I despise them.
10. Try to find the DVD player cord for the car.
11. Expect 5 plus hours of drive time not including potty breaks.
12. Get the school supply list
13. Hope that I don't make it up there to late to meet up with a friend before she leaves out town Sat.