Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Fantasy Football Time

I've been playing Fantasy Football with the guys at the office going on 5 years. I love playing and it's actually something the hubs and I enjoy doing together. The kids are somewhat ignored during football time, so we started including them in on the fun by putting them in a free league so we all can root for our teams together.

Last year I was right up there near the championship but missed it by that much. Along with the trash talk, and the draft is the team name. I love to come up with something spiffy for my name. Some years were better than others. This year I have decided to leave it to you guys. All 3 of ya. Leave a comment on this post what you think my Fantasy Football team name should be and the best one will be the winner. I haven't decided yet if I will give away a prize. You have until next Friday to come up with a name. So tell your uncles, cousins, neighbors, whoever and tell them to stop by and leave a comment.

Here are some of the names I have had to give you an idea of what I'm looking for.
-Victorious Secret- This was my best name and for some reason the guys got a kick out it to.

-Screaming Banchees-

-T Roses- It was really stupid all I remember is that it had a rose in it.

I like a feminine kick the guys butts kind of name. Most years I was the only girl playing but this year we have two other girls playing so I want a real girl power kind of name. Keep it some what clean of course.

***Updated***
First off I thought my graphic I made really looked crappy. Sorry if someone liked..yeah right.

Secondly I was probably to ambitious thinking more than 3 people would comment. I love my peeps, I love that I'm the little independent "store" blogger compared to the "Wal-Mart" bloggers out there. So I decdided instead of a contest just tell me which FF team I should pick from the ones that I have thought of. Unless you guys think of an awesome one feel free to share it to.

Here are the ones I've thought of so far. I'll add some more as I think of them.

-Bahama Momma's or BM's for short.

-Victorious Secret

-Psychotic Mom Scoring (PMS), or something with PMS for the abbreviation.

-Teflon and the Non Stick Pans- I found this one and it cracked me up.

-Aunt Florence's Navy

-Martha's Good Thing

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

TITans. Maybe not appropriate for work, huh?

Anonymous said...

how bout the pink tacos! -gina

Anonymous said...

Well, being clueless... I have no idea what on earth we are talking about here.... (it being about 3:30 in the morning, I am sure, does not help...)

But I do love the name Victorious Secrets ! haha Just ornery enough ;)

Anonymous said...

Not sure what FF is either, but I LOVE football! I'm a football freak...well, only the local team...who happened to have lost tonight. What's new?! lol

Stats

Blog Archive