Monday, April 9, 2007

Menu Plan Monday



We had maybe 3 out of 5 meals last week, hubby decided to suprise us and bring home chinese, and then the next night the whole family went grocery shopping so we just had sandwiches. The empanadas didnt get fixed which I was a little disappointed about, as I was really looking forward to trying them. I plan on fixing them this week.
I had my menu all planned out Sat. night expecting tons and tons of leftover ham to eat on through the week. We completely cleared out the ham, which never happens. So Im throwing things in at the last minute.
Monday-Sandwiches and chicken nuggets for the kids. We have a 6:00 skating thing for boyscouts and it gives me no time for dinner.
Tuesday- Looks like it maybe spaghetti again.
Wednesday- What ever leftovers are in the fridge.
Thurday-Empanadas
Friday-P.D. Eat out

2 comments:

Annie said...

Your menu looks great!
Blessings~
♥ Annie
My Life as Annie!

Unknown said...

That must have been some terrific tasting ham! I certainly know what you're saying about ham being available for leftovers. We always have leftover ham.
Kudos to your hubby for surprising you with a day off from cooking.

Stats

Blog Archive