Saturday, April 26, 2008

True Motherhood




5minutesformMom is having a little photo contest for Mothers Day. You could win $1000 from Egg Beaters! I think this photo tells it all. The behind the scenes of Motherhood. Most of us moms try to get that perfect picture where the children are in perfect position and smiling directly at the camera. All this to show how perfect and content their children are and that moms got it all together. I think it's ok to show off true motherhood and that we sometimes don't have it all together.

11 comments:

The Mom Jen said...

LOL! Classic!

Anonymous said...

That's great!

Krista said...

LOVE IT! I'm going to enter too, but you've got me beat by a mile with this one!

TheRagan3 said...

What a perfect picture! I am always trying to catch my son in the perfect pose and get him to smile... I forget that the candids are sometimes the best! Good luck!

Unknown said...

Absolutely Priceless!

Danielle said...

This is sooo much better than if they were all smiling! Too darn cute.

Deb said...

That's an awesome picture!! :)

Janice (5 Minutes for Mom) said...

Love this shot - check out our site :)

Tarasview said...

so true! love it.

nikki said...

that is a great picture. I have a whole series of pictures with my two that I did for christmas cards one year. I think it took about 50 tries to get THE perfect one, but I loved all the ones that were crazy too. So, I totally see where you are coming from!

Rachel said...

hilarious! And too true. . .

Stats

Blog Archive