Wednesday, February 11, 2009

WW-Busy Valentine Worker Bees

I love it when all 3 of my boys are gathered in one spot (that doesn't involve playing video games) doing something creatively productive. Brings a tear to my eye.



Those little critters are my way of sucking up to my middle child, since we missed the concert. Not that he's mentioned it once since that night. I still must keep in contention for my crown.
They're book marks in case you didn't know. I'm sure they'll be tore up before a book gets near them. Doesn't matter what the kids do to them, I did my part.

Aren't they kinda cute? Humor me.





5 comments:

The Mom said...

Those are so cute! You put a lot of effort into them. You are a much better mom than I am!

Anonymous said...

I think they are adorable!

Anonymous said...

Those are fabulous! What I wouldn't give to get my kid, errr... husband away from the video games!

Anonymous said...

You did awesome! I love them! Great job! I didn't realize that Wonderboy is a lefty! (just like us other people in our right mind!)

Anonymous said...

Hi, just blog hopping for Valentine's Day Goody Swap pictures. :o) And glad I found you. I am a SAHM with 3 boys too. :o)

And those bookmarks are VERY cute. I am going to have to make those with my boys.

Stats

Blog Archive