Friday, February 13, 2009

Random Right Here

It's been so long since I've done a blatant random post. Here lately I've at least tried to dress the post up to cover up the random, but I know you see right through for what it really is... pure random.

-Any minute now we will have a visitor come through our door and it is very likely that this visitor will become a permanent resident in our home. We are suckers for those that need a home, most especially of the 4 legged variety. We are testing the waters for a few days to see how it works out. I know what it really means. Hubs is just trying to "soften" it up for me.
*Updated to add...I think we just inherited a horse...more to come later**

-If here lately you haven't quite felt like you are a top contender for mother of the year, than you are probably mistaken. A little girl in Game Boy's class made her own Valentines with notebook paper and embellished them with fabric bows. Now I keep telling myself that the little girl wanted to make them herself..with notebook paper of course, but we all know the real reason; her mom forgot to buy her Valentines and it was probably 10 at night when she realized and it was to late to go to the store. I really want to think it's the first notion. Bless that mother's heart. No, don't tell me it's because times are hard and they couldn't afford to get them. That answer will just not do as my conscious cannot take that.

-I got the best Valentines box in the mail yesterday..it really wasn't for Valentines but it came in time so it counts. I got a big ol box of nifty cleaning supplies that I would never buy for myself. I'm just not one to buy the latest cleaning solution/gadget. Needless to say I had a hay day yesterday trying out all the fun stuff from SC Johnson. The irony was I had just finished cleaning the house when I got the box. I still had to re wipe things down and add that special touch to the toilet with the scrubbing bubbles plunger thingy that stamps a blue gob on the side of the toilet. It's the little things in life that thrill me. Can you tell I don't get out much ever?

-Next week I will be having a great giveaway. Let's just say YoPlait yogurt is my friend. Got a nifty little giveaway with them.

That's the yolks folks.
Have a great Valentines everyone.

-

2 comments:

HalfAsstic.com said...

Hey! I like randomness! Really! Quirky and irreverent... that's my middle name! Today, it's yours, too! ;-)
Oh, and I love that Swiffer Duster thingy!

Burgh Baby said...

The really sad thing is that I would be ECSTATIC if I were to get a whole box of cleaning products in the mail. That sort of thing would totally make me day, especially if it came complete with someone to use those cleaning supplies.

Stats

Blog Archive