Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sunday - School

Every Sunday I will be posting the week in review of what I've been working on with Bossyboy. This is really a documentation for me and nothing more. Feel free to move along if you wish.

A lot of this will be repetitious as I do try to keep a routine.

Monday-
Calendar
Practice writing letters on dry erase board
Journal Time
Work Sheets
Played Go Fish

Tuesday-
Calendar
Practice writing letters dry erase board
Journal Time
Talked about thankfulness and what it means.
Crafttime-cut out pics of what thankful for

Wednesday-
Library Day Story Time
I'm still working on him to actually partake in story time.

Thursday-
Calendar
Practice writing letters on dry erase board,
Journal
Worksheets- Lower and Upper case letter recognition

Friday
Calendar
Practice writing letters on dry erase board.
Journal
Craft Time- Indian Corn Mozaic

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am hiding my face. (We haven't done school in sooo long. But in my defense, we've been SUPER busy!!)

Stats

Blog Archive