Jen@mommablogsalot has this addiction to Memes. She's always got one cooking on her blog. I figured I might as well do it too. Jen and I both agreed that being snarky on these things makes it even more fun.
1. Are your parents married or divorced? Married 38 long years
2. Are you a vegetarian? Not really, but I do like the side dishes the most at Thanksgiving.
3. Do you believe in Heaven? Yep Yep
4. Have you ever come close to dying? If you call almost drowning in the Y swimming pool close to dying than yeah..though I don't think I was really that close to dying. It just felt like it.
5. What jewelry do you wear 24/7? just the norm wedding ring. I'm the plain jane type.
6. Favorite time of day? I know this is going to sound crazy, but sitting in the car pool line with the CD jamming and the windows rolled down to get a nice breeze, is actually very relaxing and peaceful. Though I also admit it was really hard to think of something as I seem to enjoy every minute of my day now a days. Cheeze O Rama..I know.
7. Do you eat the stems of broccoli? Smothered in cheese I do. I can haz cheez?
8. Do you wear makeup? Only when I have to really try to not look like a frumpy frump.
9. Ever have plastic surgery? Nah Im a natural beauty..ha!
10. Do you color your hair? Not in awhile
11. What do you wear to bed? pajama pants, or sometimes hubs boxers if its summer, T-shirt. Pretty much what I wear all day most of the time.
12. Have you ever done anything illegal? I admit I was a bit wreckless in my youth, but everyone else was doing it.
13. Can you roll your tongue? How do you think I got the hubs? ..not really
14. Do you tweeze your eyebrows? I do when I start looking like Bert from Sesame Street.
15. What kind of sneakers? Well I call them tennis shoes..but whatev. I love my Rykas. I won them last year in Rykas big 50 pairs of shoes a day giveaway. They really are awesome and I would probably buy me a pair when these wear out. Hopefully these never wear out.
16. Do you believe in abortions? Believe as in support or believe as in their real. I'm pretty sure their real. We won't go into the support aspect of the question.
17. What is your hair color? Mousy Brown
18. Future child’s name? Unless the immaculate conception happens again..and it could, Joren is a name that we've wanted for a girl. It would probably be a middle name though. If it's a boy we'd just have to send it back. kidding of course.
19. Do you snore? Hubs says I do, I'm thinking it's more of me breathing than actually snoring and that it's very quiet. At least that's what I tell myself.
20. If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be? Some beach somewhere is always on the top of my list. I'm just not big on the worldly travel. It requires going out of my comfort zone and I don't like doing that.
21. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? No, but the hubs is pretty fury and so is the dog.
22. If you won the lottery, what would you do first? Buy this house in full. I don't want to move anytime soon. I'd also pay off all of our debt which isn't much but enough. I'd buy a condo on the beach and help pay off any debts of my parents. Oh, and maybe buy the hubs a boat.
23. Gold or silver? either one works for me.
24. Hamburger or hot dog? I'm not picky but if we're grilling, I'll take the burger. If I'm starving I may go for both.
25. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? It would probably have to be something that included processed cheese.
26. City, beach or country? beach please
27. What was the last thing you touched? besides the puter..my empty cup that had DP in it. I was going for that last tiny drop.
28. Where did you eat last? in my kitchen-ditto- unless you meant out..than that would be Mickey D's. I'm not sure what it is about their Big Mac but I can't even eat them anymore. Bleh!
29. When’s the last time you cried? A couple days ago...I'm a bit hormonal.
30. Do you read blogs? What?!
31. Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex? Not sure why I'd need to but whatev.
32. Ever been involved with the police? No, I'm a bit of a pansy when it comes to illegal activity.
33. What’s your favorite shampoo, conditioner and soap? I don't really have a fave.. Herbal Essence is the current shampoo/conditioner of choice. Bath and Body works is what I normally use for soaping. In fact I'm totally out of any B&B shower stuff and could really use some. Here's hoping I can stick with Dial until Christmas.
34. Do you talk in your sleep? I'm pretty sure I don't as I think it would wake me up and scare the beejeebus out of me.
35. Ocean or pool? ocean please and thank you
36. Who would you take on a ménage à trois for a dirty weekend? I'm sorry I only talk about my fantasy boy toys at dailymishmash.
37. Window seat or aisle? Window is ok aisle is ok..I'm really not that picky as long as I'm not in the middle. Can you tell I'm a pretty easy going person? At my wedding I didn't give a rif what color or kind of shoes my bridesmaids wore. They ran to Payless at the very last minute on my wedding day to get shoes. They could have gone barefooted if they wanted and I wouldn't have cared. I personally was wearing Isotoner house slippers and it was lovely. What were we talking about again?
38. Ever met anyone famous? Does the governor of Texas count? Boring I know.
39. Do you feel that you’ve had a truly successful life? I believe I've been very blessed. Successful, I'd have to wait and see how this parenting thing turns out.
40. Do you twirl or cut your spaghetti? Both I'm weird like that.
41. Ricki Lake or Oprah Winfrey? Oprah but I liked Jen's answer of Ellen. I'd love to get jiggy with it on her show.
42. Basketball or Football? football for sure
43. How long do your showers last? depends on if I'm shaving.
44. Automatic or do you drive a stick? I'll pass on the stick. I tried and failed miserably.
45. Cake or ice cream? Can you have one without the other? -Amen sister Jen
46. Are you self-conscious? Does anxiety count as self-conscious, cause then yeah I've got that too.
47. Have you ever drank so much you threw up? Shockingly only once or maybe it was twice.
48. Have you ever given money to a beggar? maybe
49. Have you been in love? sure sure
50. Where do you wish you were? Honestly I'm very content right where I am in my cozy recliner with laptop in lap. Could someone put my kids to bed and maybe grab me some ice cream while their up?
51. Are you wearing socks? Socks are for Yankees..we ez hillbillies down here, we don't even own socks.
52. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? I'll see your ambulance and raise you a medi flight helicopter.
53. Can you tango? negative..tap dance a little. Shuffle hop step..shuffle hop step.
54. Last gift you received? mmm..my new bed for my birthday, moving in this house on my birthday doesn't count.
55. Last sport you played? Homey don't play that.
56. Things you spend a lot of money on? house stuff, groceries, lunch money...
57. Where do you live? Texas of course
58. Where were you born? Oklahoma where the wind comes sweepin down the plains.
59. Last wedding attended? It's been several years since I've been to a wedding, my own maybe?!
60. Most hated food(s)? peas<-- It's like Jen and I are sisters. Brussell Sprouts are up there too.
61. Can you sing? I do sing, but that's probably not the question. Whether it's good or not, I really don't care.
62. Last place you went on holiday? Vegas baby
63. Favorite regular drink? What makes it regular? How often I drink it or the chemical makeup of it? Or something else silly? I like DrPepper like too much<-- I'm telling you separated at birth we are...besides the fact she's a Yankee and drinks DP! Though Texacans actually consider Okies Yankees, then again Texacans are kinda weird. I'm not sure the relevancy of this last rambling, move along nothing to see here.
64. Current favorite song? You all would shoot me dead if I told you my fave song. It has something to do with Kids On A Block who are New. Sadly that's all I listen to even when I'm not listening, the songs are constantly running in my head. I realize I probably should get out more and possibly seek medical help.