Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Since You Asked...

You know who you are. :)

A few more details on the house.

It's 4 bedrooms. 2 Bathrooms. It has a formal living area and a den, which I love. It's only a few blocks from the brand new elementary school (in case we go with that option)
The one and only problem is the living room walls are a mauve color. This will totally not work with blue couches and blue recliners. Paint is cheap and easy though.
The backyard is as basic as backyards get. There's a fence and some grass and that is it.

I have to say there's nothing over extravagant about the house. I think that's what I like about it. The kitchen is wide open and just clean feeling. It doesn't have dark granite/marble counter tops and fancy cabinets or appliances. It's just clean and simple. There's plenty of opportunity to change it up if needed.

I would show you all the pictures of the house but I want to stay on the cautious side. I'm trying very hard not to get over excited, because I've gotten close like this on a house before and then in a whirl wind became completely disappointed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds fantastic! I do hope it all works out for ya! But I totally get being cautious! LOL

I like simple little houses, myself ;)

Deb said...

The house sounds wonderful! And I think that mauve and blue aren't too bad of a combination - but even if not, like you said paint is cheap. :)

Congratulations!!

Stats

Blog Archive