Thursday, August 7, 2008

Test...123

Ssshh...be vewy vewy quiet...I'm blogging at work....
It's actually working today, which means it won't next week. Go figure- I test this theory out 3 minutes before I leave.
Since I'm at work I'll just mention a few snippet things since I can.
-My schedule is back to somewhat normal. This makes me happy and less stressed.

-Speaking of stress; all week has been "stress reducer" week at work. Today we had to sit through a luncheon conference thingy on ways to relieve stress (snore). Don't they know that the cheapest therapy/stress reducer ever is blogging? I guess that'll be our little secret.

-Hubs starts the new job the 18th and can I say that I'm over anxious to get this whole thing going. Yet I have to sit around still and wait for however long until he is ready. One good thing is that my sweet parents are taking the boys that week. Which means:She's got the whole house to her self, she's got the whole house to herself. She's got the whole house to herself.
**why yes, I did just break out in song**

-Can I also say that there's nothing sweeter than being able to blog again at work? Atleast for now.

Now back to my regularly scheduled hiatus already in progress....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for checkin up on me, even in your hiatus ;)

And You always make me giggle, you know that? The fact that you actually broke out in song, it just means a lot to me ;) hehehe

Anonymous said...

OMG..you kill me

Rhea said...

If I didn't blog at work, I wouldn't have a blog!!

Stats

Blog Archive