Friday, March 7, 2008

Because I Know Ya'll Care So Much

Just in case you're concerned for my well being over the weekend, which now that I think about it I don't believe I blog to much on the weekend. Anyways I'm headed up north to deposit my children for the week at their granparents, in case you were wondering about my whereabouts. Woot!

I'm usually stoked to go out of town and be "home" again, but this time meh. I think it's the snow and ice they've been getting up there that is detering me.
We had torantial snow fall this morning that lasted several hours. Totally untypical of this side of TX. Nothing of course stuck, and thank goodness we stayed just above freezing to prevent icey roads. Would you believe the sun shone bright as day and it was very pleasant this afternoon? You wouldn't even knew it snowed. Yeah we're all to familiar with that weather phrase; "If you don't like the weather just stick around for 5 minutes and it will change."

No comments:

Stats

Blog Archive