Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Jeanieology

I was thinking I would do a 30 things about me post, but do you really want to hear 30 things? Cause it might get to the point where I would be saying something like I have 2 arms, and brown hair. I thought I would do a 30 goals for the next 30 years post and was thinking that might be too ambitious. I decided to go with a Meme from that Space That is Mine. Some of the questions are kind of lame, I blame spacemy.
Body: Let others know a little more about yourself, repost this as your name followed by "ology."

MOUTHOLOGY

Q. What is your salad dressing of choice?
A. Ranch or Honey Mustard

Q. What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
A. Chick Fil A

Q. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
A. Either Texas Roadhouse or El Charro's

Q. On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant?
A. Hubs is usually the tipper

Q. What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
A. Probably Mexican

Q. What are your pizza toppings of choice?
A. If I'm feeling really spunky I'll go with Supreme, but nobody else in the house likes so I have to settle with Pepperoni

Q. What do you like to put on your toast?
A: Jelly works for me

TECHNOLOGY

Q. What is your wallpaper on your computer?
A: Well I have two..my work computer has a motivational picture of a guy not quite making it over the hurdle during a race and it says "Keep Your Chin Up So that you may over come life's many hurdles." I'm all about de-motivators.

Q. How many televisions are in your house/apartment?
A. 3 -1 in the living room and the other two in the boys rooms. Yes they are spoiled and it's sad that there's not even a T.V. in MY bedroom.

BIOLOGY

Q. Are you right-handed or left-handed?
A. Lefties Rule!

Q. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
A. Only children and teeth

Q. When was the last time you had a cavity?
A.It's been a while

Q. What is the last heavy item you lifted?
A. Laundry or the 3 year old. Probably the later.

Q. Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
A. no

BULL[CRAP]OLOGY

Q. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
A. Maybe, it sure would be kinda handy

Q. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
A.I probably wouldn't

Q. What color do you think looks best on you?
A. I guess warm colors but I'm no fashion officianada.

Q. Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake?
A. Probably but I don't want to know what it was.

Q. Have you ever saved someone's life?
A. In a way yes

Q. Has someone ever saved yours?
A. Yes

DARE-OLOGY

Q. Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100?
A. Sure

Q. Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000
A. No

Q. Would you never blog again for $50,000?
A. LOL..uh that would be really really hard. Could I change to another URL or something?

Q. Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000?
A: Maybe 10 years ago..but I don't think they'd pay me to pose nude.

Q: What is in your left pocket?
A: Nothing

Q: Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie?
A: I thought it was pretty funny the first couple of times.

Q: Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house?
A: Carpet

Q: Do you sit or stand in the shower?
A: Id really like to meet the people that sit, wouldn't that be considered a bath?

Q: Could you live with roommates?
A: I live with 4 boys, I think I could handle it.

Q: How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
A: Just one, the dog chewed the other pair.

Q: Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
A. Knock on wood zero.

Q: What do you want to be when you grow up?
A: I'm still trying to figure that one out.





FAVORITOLOGY

Q: Number(s)?
A: 10

Q: Season?
A: Fall


RANDOMOLOGY

Q: First place you went this morning?
A: Wonderboy's school, then Gameboy's, and finally Bossy's school then on to work.

Q: What can you not wait to do?
A: Get the holidays going

Q: What's the last movie you saw?
A: To the real movies-Die Hard 497 whatever the last one that just came out. At home-IRobot
I'm sure this was all way more than you ever wanted to know..but there you go.

No comments:

Stats

Blog Archive