Monday, September 10, 2007

I think I've lost my mojo

Here lately I feel like I haven't really given my all to the Blog like I should be. I haven't reached with in my soul to give you the meat and potatoes of blog material that you two readers can sink your teeth into.

Sure I've given you my meal plans for the week and a heads up on contests around the blogosphere. I'm here to serve for all that very important information, however it's not enough. You dear readers deserve way better. You could easily go somewhere else where there is actual content that's worthy of reading and where the material is actually grammatically correct. If you do actually have me in your blog feeder, bless you as I'm sure that you now have a reserved place in blog heaven for your kindness and pity for a pathetic blogger.

I'm really not sure where I'm trying to go with this. I think I just want to say I appreciate all two of you and just don't know whether I'd still be blogging without you. Who am I kidding? I'd just keep rambling as if I were talking to myself. At least with you two I feel challenged. That I must bring something to the table each night no matter what it is. I must not disappoint! I will not disappoint! Therefore I will keep blogging along, I will not give up as I'm bound to think of something ingenious to blog about. All two of you will flock upon the blog and eat up those meat and potatoes of which I will serve you.
Thanks again dear reader for your support and understanding.

*No I have not been heavily drinking.
*Yes I will hit publish post no matter how crazy random this post really is, now that I read back on it- I think it's my menses split personality talking.

2 comments:

Deb said...

LOL, I was just feeling the same way earlier, but you said it much better than I could have! :)

I don't think you've lost your mojo at all!

Jennifer said...

Well hell, I've been feeling this way for a while. I'm sick of my own blog. I personally wouldn't read it if I didn't already know me. Did that make any sense? Anyway, keep posting. I will keep posting my useless crap as well.

Stats

Blog Archive