Sunday, September 16, 2007

All I can say is WOW!

Laura P at Dare To Get Organized gave me some bloggy love with the Blogging Star Award. She's a little new to the blogging, but it already appears she's well under way with getting her own blogging star award and joining in on some good carnivals in the blogosphere. Thanks so much Laura that was a great surprise for a Sunday.

I'm slowly finding more and more "Work Away From Home Mom Blogs" which I thought would be in short number since you know were actually working all day, (maybe not working quite as hard as you Stay at Home Moms) so making time to actually blog sometimes becomes a challenge. This really got me thinking if there are any Working Mom group blogs out there? I know there's a lot of blog mom groups out there, but are there any groups for the Work Away from Home Momma's? Let me know so I can check them out. If not maybe I should contemplate creating one. I'm usually not the type to create up something like this especially for the blog world. I'm always the follower type and not really the leader. If however there is some what of an interest in this then uh I guess I could at least look into it.

Let me know if you think this would get a good response. I really did just think about this off the top of my head and would have no clue on what I'd be doing.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am all about a group for moms that work outside the home! I think that would be great and would LOVE to help out.

Deb said...

Oh I love the idea of a group for working-out-of-the-house moms! I'd be happy to help out in any way that I can... :)

Stats

Blog Archive