Sunday, August 12, 2007

Drum Roll Please....

I said can I get a drum roll please?

Anyways I'm sure you all are just holding your breath anxiously awaiting my decision on the team name. Thanks to everyone who gave suggestions. I would thank all of you personally but that would take hours minutes to do. I do thank you and you and you for your suggestions. But I decided to go out on my own as I should have done in the first place. I did enjoy your suggestions.

Are you ready? Don't get to excited as I'd hate for you to pop a blood vessel.
Ok here it goes. The Schaubberry Shortcakes.

I know what your thinking, What The? I promise this will be the last post about FF for a very long time.
Now for a little background info on the name. My hubby is a big Houston Texans fan. He's been one since it's inception. As his loving wife, I have to be the shoulder he cries on when the going ain't going so well. The Texans this year fired their quarterback well simply because he really sucked. They hired Matt Schaub who was a backup quarterback to somebody I can't remember, ( see I told you I only pretend to know what I'm talking about) anyway the Texans hired him and now he's the main guy.

The name just really hit me over the head as I was watching the pregame last night. So in honor of my hubby and to rib him in the spot he's most sensitive..his Texans. It's girly and footbally all wrapped in one. Which is what I wanted.
Thanks for playing along.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I knew you'd come up with a winner!! That is hilarious!!

*applause*

Anonymous said...

boo, I think mine was the best
-gina

Stats

Blog Archive