Monday, March 26, 2007

Homemaker Meme

Im anything but the typical "homemaker" but I am a sucker for Memes. So here it goes.
I got this from Jen who was linked to Meal Plan Monday.

Aprons- Y/N? I never really wore an apron or even have one for that matter. :(

Baking- Favorite thing to bake? Chocolate Cake!

Clothesline- Y/N? No I never really ever liked the out doorsy smell. It kinda makes me think of the dog.

Donuts- Ever made them? I did with my mom when I was a kid.

Everyday- One homemaking thing you do everyday? Yep dishes are a never ending thing.

Freezer- Do you have a separate deep freezer? I so wish we did! My wonderful husband bought hundreds of dollars worth of meat. Somehow he thought it would all fit nicely in the one freezer.

Garbage Disposal- Y/N? Yes it's a must have.

Handbook- What is your favorite Homemaking resource? I really don't have a specific resource.

Ironing- Love it or hate it? Absolutely hate it. It has to be a very very legitimate reason like the dryer is broken or something. : )

Junk Drawer- Where is it? We have a junk basket. I just dont have enough drawers in my kitchen for just the junk.


Kitchen- Design and decorating? Seeing as how were renting right now its the ugliest green retro wall paper you ever saw. My dinnerware is all blue so there really is no theme or rhyme or reason.


Love- What is your favorite part of homemaking?- That I am taking care of my family and I admit I'm somewhat of control freak in this area. If its not done the way I do it, my "chi" gets out of wack. -not saying my way is the right way.

Mop- Y/N? Yes but not the mop and bucket type mopping.

Nylons- Never!

Oven- This oven has no window so I have to open it to check.

Pizza- What do you put on yours? Pretty much a supreme or canadian bacon/pineapple. I usually wind of eating what the kids want pepperoni.

Quiet- What do you do during the day when you get a quiet moment? Read or read blogs.

Recipe card box- Y/N? No just a notebook full of recipes


Style Of house / What style is your house? Its a duplex nothing special


Tablecloths and napkins- no, we're papertowel kind of people!-agreed

Under the kitchen sink- plastic bags, cleaners, and dish detergent

Vacuum- How many times a week? - Once a week is all I have time for.

Wash- How many loads do you do a week? - To many to count atleast one load a day and catch up on the weekend.

X’s- Do you keep a list of things to do and cross them off? Yes I have to have a plan or I'd really slack off.

Yard- We don't have a huge yard so its manageable to do ourself. It is indeed in need of mowing now.

ZZZ’s- What is your last homemaking task for the day? starting up the dishwasher.

No comments:

Stats

Blog Archive